During our last sale, Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast, and many of our readers experienced prolonged power outages, were evacuated from their homes, and dealt with damage as a result of the storm, which meant that you missed out on the sale entirely. So many of you specifically asked if there was any way that you could get your own copy of the eBook bundle that we decided to bring the sale back just for you!
(Keep reading below for details about the Modern Alternative Mama family’s newest book, Festive Traditions!)
And so, for 48 hours only, the Healthy Living eBook Bundle is available again! 27 prominent Healthy Living authors have joined together to bundle 34 of their most popular eBooks, valued at just over $300, for the incredibly low price of $29, plus receive more than $63 of bonuses from healthy living companies.
That’s only $0.87 per book to gain inspiration, encouragement, and the practical resources you need for your own healthy lifestyle.
What’s Included in the Sale?
When you purchase the Healthy Living eBook collection, you will get instant access to each of the 34 eBooks listed below.
PLUS $63 of FREE Bonuses
Each Healthy Living eBook Bundle comes with $63 of FREE Bonuses from several of our favorite healthy living companies. Offers include a variety package from Redmond Trading (up to $29.99 value), a 4-pack of lip balms from Hard Lotion ($10.50 value), a FREE Sourdough Starter or Traditional Buttermilk Starter from Cultures for Health ($13 value), and a $10 coupon to use on your choice of bone broth, sprouted grain breads, raw fermented vegetables or anything else from Wise Choice Market ($10+ value), and a $10 store credit towards natural toys and gifts from Hazelnut Kids ($10+ value). Click here for more details.
Click here to purchase your Healthy Living eBook collection (with FREE bonuses) today!
Please note: This collection is only available for 48 hours, from 8 a.m. EST on Monday, November 26th to 8 a.m. EST on Wednesday, November 28th. There will be no late sales offered.
Real Food Meals For The Whole Family
Baking, Snacks And Desserts
Homemade “Everything” (Condiments, Pantry Basics, Etc.)
Grain Free And Paleo/Primal Eating
Saving Money On Real Food
Skincare And Beauty
Homesteading, Gardening And Preserving
Why Buy This Bundle?
This bundle consists of 34 ebooks aimed at helping you live a healthier life. The bundle sells for just $29, making each book only $0.87! With books in the bundle normally costing anywhere from $4 – $20 each, for a total value of over $300, it’s a total steal.
Okay, but even so. $29 is a lot to spend at once. What sort of value are you going to get from the bundle to make it truly worth that investment?
- Healthy Snacks to Go – One complaint I hear very often is that there are very few affordable real-food snack options. The premade ones are very expensive (a Larabar costs over $1 each and that’s only a couple ounces; enough for one person, maybe). Something needs to give. This book teaches you how to make over 40 frugal, real-food snacks to take with you: Power bars (aka homemade Larabars in 14 varieties), applesauce, tater skin crispies (great use of potato peels, something you’d otherwise throw away), Popeye bars, and lots more. These make great snacks for a pregnant woman who is always munching, and you’ll save money and get to control the ingredients 100%.
- Herbal Nurturing – I know that now, I have many different home remedies posted and I’m very comfortable with using herbs to treat my family. That was not always so. When this book came out a couple years ago, I knew next to nothing about home remedies and I coveted this book. I read through it, got lots of great ideas, and could not believe all of the awesome suggestions. I was completely intimidated by it all. Still, the book breaks down common, acute illnesses and herbs that can be used to treat them, why they are beneficial, and how to prepare them. Michele even includes “emergency” preparations if you don’t have time to create the exact remedy she suggests (like, someone’s sick and you need it in five minutes, not a few hours or tomorrow). It includes some herbal ideas specifically for pregnant women, too — teas, herbal baths, and more.
- Unbound Birth — Are you interested in having a natural birth in a hospital? Then you need to read this book. It’s all about how you can make it happen. It has exactly what you need to say and do, how to prepare a birth plan, and lots more.
- Healthy Pregnancy Super Foods — This is one of my books, and it totally simplifies pregnancy nutrition. If you’re tired of lists of all different food groups and how many you need to eat and every eating plan makes you feel overwhelmed and nauseous, this book is for you. The book features a simple list of super foods, easy advice (eat mostly super foods and skip the junk), sneaky ways to get your less-than-favorite super foods in, and 30 recipes involving these super foods that will tempt your taste buds.
- Simple Scrubs to Make and Give – Making gifts at home is so special (not to mention frugal). Many people struggle with “where to begin” with this. Homemade beauty products are nearly always a “win” and this allows you to control all the ingredients and produce spa-quality scrubs for a tiny fraction of the cost. This book can help you make a variety of wonderful homemade beauty products for very little money. Try that out this week and you might even be able to check off half your Christmas list! I’ll be checking it out as I start preparing my own homemade Christmas gifts.
That is just a teeny, tiny snapshot of the books in this package. Just the ones I’ve personally owned for awhile or which most intrigue me right now. However, just these books are worth more than twice what the bundle is selling for. The books in this bundle will really save you money by teaching you to make and do so many things yourself. Not to mention that you will be helping families in need with your purchase.
The Healthy Living Bundle Sale is only good for two days — today (Cyber Monday) and tomorrow. After Tuesday night, this deal will be gone forever. It might be a good time to ask for this as an early Christmas gift, or to purchase as a Christmas gift for a family member or friend!
PLUS, You will receive FREE Bonuses from these awesome Healthy Living companies (Over $70 Value)…
Up to $29.99 of incredible natural products from “Earthpaste” “Real Salt” and “Redmond Clay” products for FREE. Standard shipping applies. ($21.50 – $29.99 Value)
Your choice of a FREE sourdough starter, or a FREE traditional buttermilk starter from Cultures for Health ($12.99 value). Standard shipping applies.
4 lip balms (2 natural and 2 peppermint), made with just three pure and simple ingredients, from Hard Lotion . Standard shipping applies. **For technical reasons, the system requires you to pay 1 cent for the package. ($10.50 value)
$10 store credit to use for delicious ready-to-eat organic raw fermented vegetables and juices, wholesome organic sprouted grain bread, organic gluten free bread, real traditional bone broth or anything else in the Wise Choice Market store. ($10.00 value)
$10 store credit towards a beautiful selection of natural, wooden, and organic toys. Hazelnut Kids only carries toys that are safe, simple, and sustainable, and gifts that encourage imagination! Standard shipping applies. ($10.00 value)
The fine print: Each bonus offer is intended for 1 order only. Transaction numbers or proof of purchase may be required at the time of redemption. All offers expire at midnight on December 5th, 2012.
25% Donation to Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts: We know that a tremendous number of our reader’s lives have been affected by Hurricane Sandy. Our hearts and prayers go out to each of you, and we have decided as a group of authors to donate 25% of the proceeds from this ebook bundle sale to assist the relief efforts through Waves for Water and World Renew.
This collection is only available for 48 hours, from 8 a.m. EST on Monday, November 26th to 8 a.m. EST on Wednesday, November 28th. There will be no late sales offered.
Do you have questions about eReaders, tablet or phone devices, downloading files or other technical details of the sale? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page
. Due to the nature of this sale, there will be no refunds offered.
If you’re intrigued, you can buy through any of my links. I do earn commission on sales made through my links, and I appreciate you clicking them.
Jill, our editor at Modern Alternative Kitchen, just released their first ebook – Festive Traditions. The book is geared towards those who want to celebrate the holiday in style, but who also want to stick to real food.
If you’re struggling with what to make for holiday parties, or what to serve for brunch, or even make for Christmas dinner, look no further. This book has totally real food versions of spinach artichoke dip, butternut squash soup with ginger cream, coconut hot chocolate, pastured eggnog, crock pot beef stroganoff, sweet potato casserole, cheesy potatoes, pumpkin cheesecake bars, apple cake with caramel sauce, gingerbread muffins, and more. Many are gluten- or grain-free!
I am really excited to try more of the recipes in this book. I made the eggnog last week and was very happy to have a version that didn’t have a lot of weird junk in it. And it’s actually really healthy, since it relies mostly on pastured egg yolks, raw milk, and raw cream. It’s an indulgence that’s worth it (and really great for pregnant women — make sure you source your eggs and milk from a local farm, though!). The apple cake and the pumpkin cheesecake bars both sound amazing, and we may try these for breakfasts or treats between now and Christmas.
The best news is that this book is 40% off today, for Cyber Monday/launch special! Use code FESTIVEMONDAY40 to get this deal. It won’t be on sale again for awhile, so snag it will you can and enjoy your holiday food celebrations with real food!
What is your favorite book in this sale, or which one do you most want to read?
Like what you've read? Subscribe so you never miss a post! You can also follow us on Facebook or Pinterest. Thanks for reading!