AD

Coming Soon!

admin August 11, 2012

Welcome to Modern Alternative Pregnancy!

Our first official posts — including our amazing launch-week giveaway! — will publish on Monday, August 27th.

Until then, you can explore our resources section, or check us out on Facebook.  We’ll be chatting with you over there, introducing you to our sponsors and contributors, and getting ready to begin an amazing pregnancy resource!

Every other week we will be featuring a birth story (in addition to all the other amazing content).  If you’d like to submit your birth story, please email it to kate@modernalternativemama.com.   Birth stories may be posted anonymously if you prefer.  We would love to see pictures if you wouldn’t mind sharing them!

Thanks for stopping by, and please come back on August 27th!

Pre-Conception Plan

Pre conception guide ck

Trying to get pregnant? Get our pre-conception plan -- including the diet tips and key supplements you need for a healthy pregnancy!

Powered by ConvertKit

Like what you've read? Subscribe so you never miss a post! You can also follow us on Facebook or Pinterest. Thanks for reading!

This is the writings of:

admin
AD

11 Comments

1. I tried to follow you on Facebook but it says Page Not Found.

I look forward to hearing about your pregnancy. I am 17 week with number 2. Mine will be 21 months apart. Hubby wants four kids, but I am still not sure. I am 35 right now. Also we are a big sports family and I have no idea how to get that many kids to all their events/practices. That is still a long way off, but something to think about.

2. I’m grinning ear to ear. I’m so happy for you. Babies are such a blessing. My youngest is 10 mo. asleep nursing in my lap now and I’d love yet another. If only the world would settle down and I didnt have to fear for their futures.

3. I am so excited about MAP launch! I have been following your blog now and facebook page for a few months and love it. I am 17 weeks with my first baby and eagerly soaking up as much information as I can about natural pregnancy and childbirth, trying my best to take care of me and baby in what suddenly seems like such a threatening environment (I’m officially terrified of the shower curtain and all food that comes in plastic) not to mention more guilt-ridden than ever about not being able to afford 100% organic everything! Looking forward to hearing and learning from moms who have been there before and learn some healthy ways of navigating common challenges in this miraculous and (often bizarre) journey into motherhood.

Another thing I want to add: Upon entering this entirely new web world of mommy blogs and pregnancy forums, I have been amazed by the amount of judgement and criticism mother’s can dish out to each other because one may choose something that another feels is wrong. There are so many contriversial subjects and what I am gaining respect for is that each and every mother and her pregnancy is very unique and the choices she makes she must make in accrodance to what she finds in her heart is right.
    I just want to take this opportunity to say let us have grace for one another. For many of use need now more than ever a network of feminine nurturing, support and encouragement.

4. So excited!

5. i’ve tried to subscribe to the email list twice, but it said the server wasn’t responding

6. I am looking forward to gleaning much from this site. I would love to hear about how to have a natural birth in a hospital setting and how to write a good birth plan.

7. I tried to subscribe by email, but there was an error!!

• We are working to fix this. There is one final step we have to test on the email subscription setting and then it should work!

8. I would love to see a series on early pregnancy topics like morning sickness, constipation, exhaustion, bed rest, and how to do it all with other littles! 🙂

9. Excited for this new blog! I’d love to hear more about the decisions to be made during the newborn period… Vaccinations, circumcision, etc.